Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, viral hotspots all over the country were closed in an attempt to keep people safe. Included in these hotspots are schools which can be large breeding grounds for viruses and bacteria.
School is the best place for our kids to learn, socialize, create memories and friendships. Teachers, kids and parents are all missing full-time classes but in order to safely return to school, changes need to be made to the cleaning protocols of school buildings and facilities. Enhancing cleaning procedures with an anti-viral surface protection product like ClearSpace will speed up the process of getting our kids back to school and staying in school.
How Anti-Viral Surface Protection Will Keep Schools and Homes Safe
Protecting our kids and teachers is a number one priority when we talk about reopening schools. Ensuring that schools are safe also means that homes are safe because teachers and students are not bringing germs/viruses home. Anti-viral surface protection as an addition to cleaning protocols will make sure that when schools open, they remain open. Here is how ClearSpace can be used going forward:
- After disinfecting all classroom surfaces like desks, coat hangers, doorknobs, keyboards, light switches and hands-on learning items, applying ClearSpace will keep these areas bacteria and virus-free for up to 90 days.
- ClearSpace should be applied to surfaces after they have been cleaned and disinfected. Spray it on from 6-8 inches away and let it dry for 1-2 minutes. These surfaces do not necessarily need to be disinfected again for the next 90 days.
- Other areas of schools like lockers, gyms, sports equipment, benches, locker rooms, computer labs and playground equipment should all be cleaned, disinfected and treated with anti-viral surface protection.
- Fans and air vents that are blowing around the air that our students and teachers will be breathing in are also an important place to clean, disinfect and treat. ClearSpace is approved to be used on ceiling fans and HVAC filters to reduce the spread of airborne viruses.
- Students, teachers and parents are also urged to use anti-viral surface protection on their facemasks. The protection from ClearSpace lasts up to 20 washes on fabric and is a great way to make sure you, your schools and your home are protected.
Incorporating ClearSpace into cleaning procedures at schools will help keep our youth, teachers, homes and country safe.
If you have any questions or concerns about the anti-viral surface protection that ClearSpace provides, contact us or click here to order this surface protectant product and stop the spread of germs for up to 90 days.